Sunday, April 15, 2018

Keeper of the Pins

I feel for you guys that are still getting snow.  I really wish I could get some down here just for a day or two.  We are having temps anywhere's between 75 and 89 and I hate it already.

I have finished Keeper of the Pins and Joanne at 123 was sweet to send me the correct WDW wool that I needed to finish it.  I loved doing every stitch in this beautiful design.  I really like the little strawberry pins that just set off the design.




I started the pinwheel from Threadwork Primitives yesterday and I've gotten a few stitches in it.  I'm stitching this with the required threads but on a mystery hand dyed 32ct linen that has a yellow/green cast to it.  I think the colors will go very nicely on it.


By the way my neighbor two doors down now has a new roof and we are still waiting.  I called the company and they said that our supplies should be delivered by the end of the month.  I didn't like how she said "should be".  

Enjoy your week,
Blessings Barbara

8 comments:

Monica said...

Would gladly ship some to you. We have gotten about 11”. Have a wonderful week.

Barb said...

Your little strawberry piece is just lovely!! I like strawberry designs. Well, I actually would rather have my cold rain than temps in the 80's. So we really just need to get the air mixed up and we would all be happier! If only we had some kind of giant mixer!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your strawberry pin pillow turned out super, Barbara. I hope your roof gets repaired soon. Have a wonderful week!

marly said...

That's adorable, love the berry pins. Can't help with the mystery linen color but I agree, it will look great with that design.

Marilyn said...

Keeper tuned out cute, and how nice of Joanne to send you the right fabric.
Love those TP pinkeeps.
Crossing everything that you get a new roof soon!!
Have a great week.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Keeper of the Pins is so cute. It has been snowing for a day and half here.

Barb said...

Hi there Barbara, Your keeper of the pins is so pretty, look forward to seeing your progress on your new one. Keeping fingers crossed that you get your new roof soon , hmm does not sound too sure the roof supplier. Hope you are all three well . Hugs from me to you.

Justine said...

What a lovely finish! The strawberry pins really just lift the whole piece. It's beautiful.
Hope you get your roof fixed soon!